Find your weights because your back will be more toned after this mini class. Sharon sculpts your backside with lat pulls and arabesque. If you only have 20 minutes before you put on that backless dress for date night, this is the mini class for you.
What you’ll need:
• A sturdy chair or portable bar
• A soft strap for stretching (bathrobe tie)
• Two free weights (2 to 4 pounds each)
• 2 firm oversized throw pillows
• We suggest doing the class on a carpet, rug or mat
Warm up with bicep curls and lat pulls in a wide stance designed to tone your arms and challenge your balance:
• Shapes and elongates your biceps.
• Works the stabilizer muscles in your upper back.
• Sculpts your glutes.
• Improves posture.
Shape your calves with heel lifts in your natural wide turn out:
Try many other Accelerated level videos:
Ready for an advanced bar class? These online fitness classes are structured for the ambitious regular client with a strong grasp of the Bar Method technique. In these custom designed accelerated level barre workouts, we move into intense, advanced challenges that will maximize your stamina. You’ll be amazed at how much stronger you feel!
• Strengthens your calf muscles.
• Lengthens the look of your legs.
• Warms up your legs to get them ready for thigh work.
Go right to the bar for thigh-work:
• You will test the power of your thighs with two consecutive sets of thigh-work: start with your feet in a narrow V stance and then finish in a wide turn-out with your legs in a diamond shape.
• Toned, slimmer thighs.
• Substantial caloric burn-off.
• Increased stamina.
• Leaner body overall.
Stretch your thighs with a standing quad stretch, and stay right there for arabesque seat-work.
• Sharon will masterfully teach you the special details of our arabesque exercise.
• Lifts and shapes your upper glutes.
• Narrows your waist and obliques.
• Strengthens your upper back.
Related Bar Method Online Video:
Master teacher and Training Director Sharon puts the pedal to the metal in this addicting accelerated class. Find yourself loving Bar Method exercise favorites such as thigh-work in a wide “second position,” double sets of standing seat and kickstand curl. This is a class you’ll want to take over and over.
Right onto “curl”
• Enjoy a fast burn in your six-pack abs with straight leg clam. A folded towel or small mat is required under your seat.
• Changes your abs quickly.
• Significant caloric burn.
Now for the fun part: back-dancing!
• Continue to lift your seat and slim your thighs by doing this exercise with your feet in a wide stance.
• A healthier lower back and hips.
• More lifted and carved seat muscles.
• Enhanced coordination.
Your final stretch:
• Stretch your hamstrings, glutes and back muscles during this peaceful, energizing final stretch sequence.
• Release from stress.
• More elongated leg muscles.
• Great strength and energy.
• Better performance from your body the next time you work out.
To see more videos,
Click to view all the videos in our Premier membership.
Click to view all of our Classic Videos at Bar Method Online.
Click to view all of the Mini Class fitness videos online at Bar Method Online.