Master teacher Sharon will put you in better form giving you faster results in just 20 minutes. You don’t need any weights but your core will still be ignited with plank. Enjoy doing your 2 sets of thigh with low heels or high heels if you choose for more challenge.
What you’ll need:
• A sturdy chair or portable bar
• A soft strap for stretching (bathrobe tie)
• Two free weights (2 to 4 pounds each)
• 2 firm oversized throw pillows
• We suggest doing the class on a carpet, rug or mat
Kick off your workout with a 60 count plank:
• Strengthens your core muscles.
• Warms your muscles for the next part of class.
And reverse push ups:
• This fast exercise will quickly shape and tone your arms. Work hard to do them correctly.
• Carves your triceps.
• Narrows your upper arm so that it looks both sculpted and slender.
Related Bar Method Online Video:
Find your weights because your back will be more toned after this barre at home mini class. Sharon sculpts your backside with lat pulls and arabesque. If you only have 20 minutes before you put on that backless dress for date night, this is the mini class for you.
Go right to the bar for thigh-work:
• You will test the power of your thighs with two consecutive sets of thigh-work: start with your feet in a narrow V stance and then finish in a wide stance with your heels raised.
• Toned, slimmer thighs.
• Substantial caloric burn-off.
• Increased stamina.
• Leaner body overall.
Stretch your thighs with a standing quad stretch, and stay right there for diagonal seat with your feet hips width apart..
• This unique exercises utilizes your tuck and tone your legs and seat.
• Targets your upper-most glutes, lifting your seat
• Engages your abs and the posture muscles in the upper back.
• Works your hamstrings.
Right onto “curl”
• Enjoy a deep burn in your abdominals with low curl in an L-shape.
• Changes your abs quickly.
• Significant caloric burn.
Try many other Mixed level videos:
If you are ready to make a move up from Beginner level bar classes, this is the place to start, as these Bar Method Online Mixed level video classes will continue your path to success. In these custom designed mixed level barre workouts, we move into moderate, mixed level classes to challenge your stamina. You’ll be amazed at how much stronger you feel!
How for the fun part: back-dancing!
• Continue to lift your seat and slim your thighs by doing this exercise with your feet in a hips width apart.
• A healthier lower back and hips.
• More lifted and carved seat muscles.
• Enhanced coordination.
Your final stretch:
• Stretch your hamstrings, glutes and back muscles during this peaceful, energizing final stretch sequence.
• Release from stress.
• More elongated leg muscles.
• Great strength and energy.
• Better performance from your body the next time you work out.
To see more videos,
Click to view all the videos in our Premier membership.
Click to view all of our Classic Videos at Bar Method Online.
Click to view all of the Mini Class fitness videos online at Bar Method Online.