Your dream has now come true! Complete a mini class that includes your favorite exercise, pretzel! Meghan uses the time wisely so you walk away feeling your waist and seat trimmed.
What you’ll need:
• A sturdy chair or portable bar
• A soft strap for stretching (bathrobe tie)
• Two free weights (2 to 4 pounds each)
• 2 firm oversized throw pillows
• A towel folded in 3rd’s or a Bar Method small mat
• We suggest doing the class on a carpet, rug or mat
Use your free weights to tone your shoulders with “bent-elbow lifts”:
• Meghan will guide you through this exercise in a U-shape.
Related Bar Method Online Video:
Try another mini class where Meghan’s infectious smile and happy disposition will boost your spirit, while her inventive glute-shaping exercises will slim your legs and lift your seat in this barre video. Have your free weights and ball ready for her arm, thigh and ab work.
• Tones your deltoids.
• Gives you good shoulder alignment and an open chest.
• You will rev up your heart rate by doing 30 on-tempo push ups.
• Helps flatten your stomach. span>
• Tones your glutes.
• Works your core muscles.
Go right to the bar for thigh-work:
• You will test the power of your thighs with two consecutive sets of thigh-work: start with your feet in a narrow V stance and then finish tucking with your legs together.
• Toned, slimmer thighs.
• Substantial caloric burn-off.
• Increased stamina.
• Leaner body overall.
Try many other Mixed level videos:
If you are ready to make a move up from Beginner level bar classes, this is the place to start, as these Bar Method Online Mixed level video classes will continue your path to success. In these custom designed mixed level barre workouts, we move into moderate, mixed level classes to challenge your stamina. You’ll be amazed at how much stronger you feel!
Stretch your thighs with a standing quad stretch, and come to the floor for pretzel seat-work.
• This extremely effective floor exercise targets many muscles at the same time with special attention to your glutes and waist.
• Carves the outside of your seat giving you a “dancer’s dent”
• Tones and slims your waist.
• Strengthens your upper back.
• Works your hamstrings.
Right onto “curl”
• Enjoy a fast burn in your six-pack abs with straight leg clam. A folded towel or small mat is required under your seat.
• Changes your abs quickly.
• Significant caloric burn.
How for the fun part: back-dancing!
• Continue to lift your seat and slim your thighs by doing this exercise with your feet in a wide stance.
• A healthier lower back and hips.
• More lifted and carved seat muscles.
• Enhanced coordination.
Your final stretch:
• Stretch your hamstrings, glutes and back muscles during this peaceful, energizing final stretch sequence.
• Release from stress.
• More elongated leg muscles.
• Great strength and energy.
• Better performance from your body the next time you work out.
To see more videos,
Click to view all the videos in our Premier membership.
Click to view all of our Classic Videos at Bar Method Online.
Click to view all of the Mini Class fitness videos online at Bar Method Online.