Get a ball and a lighter weight for a dynamic 20 minute “Kiesha” class. Your inner thighs and hamstrings will feel the burn all day long with parallel thigh and diagonal seat. Savor the deliciously intense challenge of low curl with your legs in a diamond shape.
What you’ll need:
• A sturdy chair or portable bar
• A soft strap for stretching (bathrobe tie)
• Two free weights (2 to 4 pounds each)
• 2 firm oversized throw pillows
• We suggest doing the class on a carpet, rug or mat
• Start class strong with a 45-count plank.
o Strengthens your core muscles.
o Narrows your front, side and back.
Related Bar Method Online Video:
Turn on your after-burners! Kiesha will get you geared up to nail this fast-paced accelerated 20 minute workout. Progress through athletic cardio movements in thigh and fast bend/stretches in fold-over. Keep your heart rate high during ab work by pistoling your legs as you curl. This is the accelerated 20 minute mini class that you’ve been waiting for!
To target the back of your shoulders, lift a light-weight to the back during “one-weight lifts”:
o Sculpts the back of your shoulder.
o Helps align your shoulders.
o Works your legs, so you begin to burn more calories at this point.
o Improves posture.
Get your ball and go to the bar for thigh-work:
• You will firm and shape your thighs with two sets of thigh-work, first with your feet in a narrow V stance, then with the ball mid-point between your thighs.
o Toned, slimmer thighs.
o Substantial caloric burn-off.
o Increased stamina.
o Leaner body overall.
Try many other Mixed level videos:
If you are ready to make a move up from Beginner level bar classes, this is the place to start, as these Bar Method Online Mixed level video classes will continue your path to success. In these custom designed mixed level barre workouts, we move into moderate, mixed level classes to challenge your stamina. You’ll be amazed at how much stronger you feel!
Stay at the bar for diagonal seat:
• This unique exercise uses the tuck to shape your glutes while toning your legs and torso muscles.
o Lifts and shapes your upper glutes.
o Sculpts your upper back muscles.
Right onto “curl” with your ball again:
• Enjoy the deep burn in your abs with low curl with your ball mid-point between your thighs and your legs in a diamond shape.
o Changes your abs quickly.
o Tones your arms and shoulders.
o Stretches the muscles in your back.
How for the fun part: back-dancing!
• You will continue to lift your seat with your feet in a parallel position.
o A healthier lower back and hips.
o More lifted and carved seat muscles.
o Enhanced coordination.
Your final stretch:
• Stretch your hamstrings, glutes and back muscles during this peaceful, energizing final stretch sequence.
o Release from stress.
o More elongated leg muscles.
o Great strength and energy.
o Better performance from your body the next time you work out.
To see more videos,
Click to view all the videos in our Premier membership.
Click to view all of our Classic Videos at Bar Method Online.
Click to view all of the Mini Class fitness videos online at Bar Method Online.