Kendra leads you through a faster paced 20 minute workout designed to push your heart rate. Your thighs will feel leaner with knee dancing, and you will burn still more calories with straight-leg fold-over. If you want a big bang for your buck with a 20 minute workout, this is the mini class for you.
What you’ll need:
• A sturdy chair or portable bar
• A soft strap for stretching (bathrobe tie)
• Two free weights (2 to 4 pounds each)
• 2 firm oversized throw pillows
• We suggest doing the class on a carpet, rug or mat
Warm up with bicep pulses in a wide stance designed to tone your arms and challenge your balance:
• Shapes and elongates your biceps.
• Works the stabilizer muscles in your upper back.
• Sculpts your glutes.
• Improves posture.
Related Bar Method Online Video:
Kendra is back to motivate and inspire you to work out hard and have fun doing it. You don’t need any weights in this bar exercise but your arms will still shake with push-ups. She teaches you the Bar Method’s signature seat exercise, standing seat, to lean out your entire body.
And reverse push ups:
• This fast exercise will quickly shape and tone your arms. Work hard to do them correctly.
• Carves your triceps.
• Narrows your upper arm so that it looks both sculpted and slender.
Get your small mat, and go right to the bar for thigh-work:
• You will test the power of your thighs with two consecutive sets of thigh work starting with your legs hips width apart and finish on the floor with knee dancing.
• Toned, slimmer thighs.
• Substantial caloric burn-off.
• Increased stamina.
• Leaner body overall.
Stretch your thighs with a standing quad stretch, and stay right there for fold-over with your feet parallel and hips width apart.
• Kendra will blast calories away in this accelerated version of fold-ver.
• Lifts both sides of your seat at the same time.
• “Lean’s down” your whole body.
• Flatter abdominals.
• Burns lots of calories.
Take a step back in intensity with our Mixed level videos:
Take it down a notch from our Accelerated videos with these Bar Method Online Mixed level video classes as you continue your path to success. In these custom designed mixed level barre workouts, we move into moderate, mixed level classes to challenge your stamina. You’ll be amazed at how much stronger you feel!
• You will rev up your heart rate by doing 25 on-tempo pushups.
• Helps flatten your stomach. span>
• Tones your glutes.
• Works your core muscles.
Right onto “curl”
• Enjoy the fast burn of your six-pack abs with leg dancing. Supportive pillows or small mat required.
• A sculpted six-pack.
• Significant caloric burn.
How for the fun part: back-dancing!
• You will carve your outer seat by doing this exercise with wide legs.
• A healthier lower back and hips.
• More lifted and carved seat muscles.
• Enhanced coordination.
Your final stretch:
• Stretch your hamstrings, glutes and back muscles during this peaceful, energizing final stretch sequence.
• Release from stress.
• More elongated leg muscles.
• Great strength and energy.
• Better performance from your body the next time you work out.
To see more videos,
Click to view all the videos in our Premier membership.
Click to view all of our Classic Videos at Bar Method Online.
Click to view all of the Mini Class fitness videos online at Bar Method Online.