Kendra is back to motivate and inspire you to work out hard and have fun doing it. You don’t need any weights but your arms will still shake with push-ups. She teaches you the Bar Method’s signature seat exercise, standing seat, to lean out your entire body.
What you’ll need:
• A sturdy chair or portable bar
• A soft strap for stretching (bathrobe tie)
• Two free weights (2 to 4 pounds each)
• 2 firm oversized throw pillows
• We suggest doing the class on a carpet, rug or mat
Related Bar Method Online Video:
Kendra leads you through a faster paced bar exercise 20 minute workout designed to push your heart rate. Your thighs will feel leaner with knee dancing, and you will burn still more calories with straight-leg fold-over. If you want a big bang for your buck with a 20 minute workout, this is the mini class for you.
• You will rev up your heart rate by doing 30 full range pushups.
• Helps flatten your stomach. span>
• Tones your glutes.
• Works your core muscles.
And reverse push ups:
• This fast exercise will quickly shape and tone your arms. Work hard to do them correctly.
• Carves your triceps.
• Narrows your upper arm so that it looks both sculpted and slender.
Try many other Accelerated level videos:
Ready for an advanced bar class? These online fitness classes are structured for the ambitious regular client with a strong grasp of the Bar Method technique. In these custom designed accelerated level barre workouts, we move into intense, advanced challenges that will maximize your stamina. You’ll be amazed at how much stronger you feel!
Go right to the bar for thigh-work:
• You will test the power of your thighs with two consecutive sets of thigh-work: start with your legs in a wide stance and finish with your legs tight together.
• Toned, slimmer thighs.
• Substantial caloric burn-off.
• Increased stamina.
• Leaner body overall.
Stretch your thighs with a standing quad stretch, and stay right there for standing seat-work.
• Challenge your body to stay vertical and grip your seat for standing seat in a narrow V stance.
• Transforms your body from your shoulders to your knees.
• The tuck elongates your legs and flattens your abs.
• Give you a “dancer’s dent” on the outside of your seat.
Right onto “curl”
• Enjoy a fast burn in your deep abs with low curl and fast paced presses own
• Changes your abs quickly.
• Significant caloric burn.
Now for the fun part: back-dancing!
• Continue to lift your seat and slim your thighs by doing this exercise with your feet hip width apart.
• A healthier lower back and hips.
• More lifted and carved seat muscles.
• Enhanced coordination.
Your final stretch:
• Stretch your hamstrings, glutes and back muscles during this peaceful, energizing final stretch sequence.
• Release from stress.
• More elongated leg muscles.
• Great strength and energy.
• Better performance from your body the next time you work out.
To see more videos,
Click to view all the videos in our Premier membership.
Click to view all of our Classic Videos at Bar Method Online.
Click to view all of the Mini Class fitness videos online at Bar Method Online.